cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uk call Center

Pramula1963
Tuning in

I’ve been treated disgusting I’ve been cut off , passed around, lied too and left hanging on the phone and above all was told I’d been put through to a manager all lies the package I was sold is not what I was told and I’m livid as trying to get hold of a Uk based person is virtually impossible now I’m on day 4 of a 14 cooling off time and I want to get this sorted out before I’m stuck with a package I didn’t ask for or want . Please can anyone help me contact a Uk manager ??

5 REPLIES 5

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

There's no magic wand of contacting a CS agent in the UK or otherwise, you can call CS on the normal number - but with no guarantee of where the agent is.

If you explain some details of the issue you've got, then one of us can move your post to the account section of this forum and the staff team should then pick up in a day or so.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

-tony-
Alessandro Volta

dial 150 or 0345 454 1111 and follow the prompts to - 'thinking of leaving us' - dont worry about that they do much more - open 8am -10pm 7 days a week - should take you to a UK call centre

theres a freephone number 0800 052 0422. You need option 4 to speak to retentions

but that may well get you offshore - if it does 2 choices - hang up and try again or tell the ever helpful offshore agent you want to give 30 days notice - they will huff and puff and try to upsell you London bridge or whatever but just keep going and they should put you through to UK retentions - not guaranteed but a very good chance

once you have a UK agent just start again

what exactly is the problem - have you been offered something on the phone that has then changed when they confirmed - if so agents here should be able to sort it - if [again] it is that then your legal position is clear they should honour whatever they offered - not some compromise or this or that but the exact deal

Tony.
Sacked VIP

My internet was slow so I wanted to get a faster speed the lady went through 3 packages I chose the volt bower right at the end was the only time she mentioned a price for an 02 sim so I said no cancel the order then I said I’d have package 2 instead with no SIM card and as she said I’m just cancelling the 02 sim I was put through to 02 not her so they transferred me back to virgin media where a man answered I then told him what had happened so I asked to speak to a manager he laughed and just left me on hold for over 30 minutes so I hung up and rang back I got another lady who was a little bit rude but after some time of me asking to speak to a manager I was told manager was speaking so I told him everything he then told me I could have 350 speed no sim plus he would give me back my all weekly calls on house phone instead of weekend only he said right this down madam so I did the price he gave me this for was £49 for six months then it would go to £56 for the next 12 months that’s it not a penny more should I pay he said apologies about his staff ect and I repeated so the most I’ll pay is £56 he again said yes over 18 months so I said you mean 12 months he said yes madam so I was happy with that then two days later I looked at emails only to find he’s lied to me the price is higher and the package isn’t what he stated so I’m livid I’ve been in tears and had a migraine since. Also I rang a number of times but only got Indian or philopines and I want Uk person to sort this mess out . It’s actually worse than what I’ve explained to you but I’ve shortened it lots. I’ve been with nylon before changing to virgin media but after this unless it’s sorted and I get to speak to Uk based manager I will be leaving as this has just made me ill and I’ve never felt so disrespected and made to feel a fool like this in my whole life . 
it would be nice if I could speak to Uk manager. Thank you kindly Pam 

ok - i will flag this - staff here will get to the thread - as i said your legal position is clear the verbal offer and you accepting it is a contract that they must honour - se where it goes - dont accept a compromise just what you were offered - if you get messed about post back and someone will talk you through raising a complaint to ofcom - once thats done they will look at it and [usually] sort it

it may not be quick but stay with it and you will get there

Tony.
Sacked VIP

Thank you it’s already been sorted out and I’m getting another call back tomorrow regarding another matter . I can’t believe it’s took day’s to sort this out but all good now I got the package I wanted and at the price that was first stated 👍🏻 
thank you again Pam