Menu
Highlighted
Slugster69
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Terrible customer service

Without a shadow of a doubt Virgin Media have possibly the worst staff I’ve ever had the displeasure of encountering rude unhelpful unwilling to listen and in 2 out of 3 recent calls to there Asian call centre had the phone put down on me ! Told I’d be charged a early termination fee if I left early when I’d been illegally signed up to a contract I never asked for nor did I sign a contract for ! If you have any issues with your service and have any sort of money outstanding no matter how small forget it they simply refuse to help until you hand over cash ! I’m now starting legal proceedings against VM and also intend going to local paper and as company headquarterers are only a few miles away it should be interesting, please stay well clear of this awful company VM SHAME ON YOU !

JoeZ
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Terrible customer service

I had some problems with their Indian call center too, very helpless staff with aggasive attitude. I asked to speak to their supervisor and until now I still have not heard anything  from them yet. But funny enough, someone called me from virgin yesterday and tried to persuade me to upgrade my virgin package, even I mentioned to him that I have got a issue with my current product and he still tried to sale this product to me. Ruthless!

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kath_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Terrible customer service

Hi Slugster69, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you are feeling this way. 

Can you pop back here and post a little detail of what's happened? Maybe it's something we can help you with via the forums. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos