cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Telephone Interview

Mohammedsubhan
Joining in

Good afternoon,

I was due a telephone interview today 05/10/2022 at 3pm. Nobody has called and so was trying to chase this up. Is there a phone number I can ring or email address I can message?

Regards,

Mohammedsubhan Patel

5 REPLIES 5

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Presumably you had an email invitation to this interview - what details were on that?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

I did not get an email invitation. Someone from Virgin Media called me yesterday and said someone would call today at 3pm for a telephone interview for the Customer Advisor job vacancy I've applied for online.

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Have you tried calling back to the number that dialled you?

Personally, this doesn't reflect very well an any organisation who "forgets" about an interview.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

I have tried. Its a one way number which refers you to a TMP contact us website. Ive emailed TMPW about the issue. I thought I would call Virgin Media but the advisor told me there is no HR department he could transfer me to. Thanks for the help anyway, I will just wait for a Virgin Media moderator or employee to contact me on this about the missed telephone interview.

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

This isn't something that the VM help community is designed for.  It is for VM customer support and not a route for HR issues.

VM staff do not respond to posts in the chatter area of the community.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs