cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Taking Virgin Media to Court

BobDrizzle
Tuning in

Does anyone know the address for Lutz Schuler and the Virgin Media team? 

I'm issuing a letter before court claim and not sure if this should be sent to the Payments address or direct to Lutz.

Ive tried CEDR and they were a waste of time so I declined there offer and Citizens Advice bureau recommended issuing formal proceedings. 

Any help appreciated, thanks I'm advance.

Bob

11 REPLIES 11

I might try the council as they may have a record of when the highway permit was submitted.

They certainly will.  Most council streetworks teams are both efficient and helpful, and they will have records if VM or their contractors undertook any work involving public pavements or roads.  If this is some months back they might need a few days to dig it out.  What you're seeking is the application date for what's called a Section 50 permit, and when that permit was issued.  If you're in a two-tier council area it'll normally be the county council, otherwise it'll be the unitary or metropolitan council that manages streetworks.

BobDrizzle
Tuning in

Great news, I've got Legal cover on my home insurance and the supplier just confirmed they are willing to support with my case.

They've asked me to progress with my letter in the first instance. 

Thanks all for helping with the address and the extra information.

I'm still a little unhappy that the adjudicator claims to be independent but is clearly supporting the hand that feeds them.