Menu
ScoobyGuy73
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Services available in ST17 0UL

Hi, long story short. In the past we have asked for virgin to be installed in our property and when installers came to install we were told the exchange is 300 meters away which is to far so installation was stopped.

Website still says it's available in our area but I don't want to go through all that again if we can't get installation.

It's there anyway to get confirmation that the services can be installed before work starts?

Postcode is ST17 0UL 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Services available in ST17 0UL

Hi there, ScoobyGuy73.

Glad that you're interested in availing our services. Can I know when was it when you were advised that the exchange was some 300 meters away from your place? The reason I ask is that if some time has already passed, it is possible that some changes have already occurred.

Have you already checked on whether your area is ready to get connected? This resource will help.

For a closer look into whether your address is already serviceable, you can call the Sales team on 08001831234 today. They'll be glad to give you the report on whether your location is all ready for cabling.

Let me know how it goes.

Thanks,
Ning_Q

0 Kudos