Menu
Fannys
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Rude Rude Tech Team

Never had such a rude person speak to me.

Wasn't listening at all to my issue and when I tried to explain that it's not my fault it's an issue with virgin he put the phone down on me.

6 years of being a loyal customer and quite frankly I just want to cancel my contract and leave.

Service is poor and the out of hours tech team are ridiculous...!!!
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Rude Rude Tech Team

With most companies get the bad agents, the forum team will be able to check who you spoke to as long as they accessed your account.. would be around 3-5 days for a forum admin reply.. and report it onto their manager
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Rude Rude Tech Team

Hi there.

I am so sorry to hear about the experience you have had when you contacted our team.

In order for us to feed this back for you if you can possibly get back to us and let us know further details in the PM I'm sending to you that you can find on the forums in the purple envelope on the top right.

Kind regards and speak soon.

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos