cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Results

LodgeCafe
On our wavelength

Are solutions ever forthcoming form these forums?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jem101
Superstar

Yes, not always, but often.

Depends on what the issue is though. So if you care to explain, there's a reasonable chance that some of us on here can help - not guaranteed though, but what do you have to lose?

Edit : no hang on, just found and read through your other thread - which is a sorry tale of woe. OK there is always the option to escalate this to the independent industry adjudicator, but you need to have gone through a few hoops first. Have you made a formal complaint to VM (ideally in writing - not on the website, or via text or WhatsApp, they are all broken - which is itself a cause for complaint, but I digress). You need to give 'reasonable (and no, I can't define what that is) opportunities for VM to resolve this amicably (Courts and adjudicators like that sort of stuff).

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

jem101
Superstar

Yes, not always, but often.

Depends on what the issue is though. So if you care to explain, there's a reasonable chance that some of us on here can help - not guaranteed though, but what do you have to lose?

Edit : no hang on, just found and read through your other thread - which is a sorry tale of woe. OK there is always the option to escalate this to the independent industry adjudicator, but you need to have gone through a few hoops first. Have you made a formal complaint to VM (ideally in writing - not on the website, or via text or WhatsApp, they are all broken - which is itself a cause for complaint, but I digress). You need to give 'reasonable (and no, I can't define what that is) opportunities for VM to resolve this amicably (Courts and adjudicators like that sort of stuff).