cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removal of cabling

kilosierra
Joining in

I have ceased to be a subscriber and wish the many cables to be removed from my property.  Some from the box are in tubing, others under paving and some well above head height.  I know that Virgin cannot be bothered to remove the cables without legal process (which I am prepared to go through) but I am not physically able to stand on a ladder or get on my knees to attempt removal myself.  I would judge this to be a health and safety issue and I should like to know how to escalate this within Virgin.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

goslow
Alessandro Volta

@kilosierra wrote:

I have ceased to be a subscriber and wish the many cables to be removed from my property.  Some from the box are in tubing, others under paving and some well above head height.  I know that Virgin cannot be bothered to remove the cables without legal process (which I am prepared to go through) but I am not physically able to stand on a ladder or get on my knees to attempt removal myself.  I would judge this to be a health and safety issue and I should like to know how to escalate this within Virgin.

Usual procedure on here is to post up some photos of the issue (esp. if you believe there is a H&S issue).

One of the forum moderators or VIPs may then move this topic to a different forum or flag it for a response from the VM forum team (they don't often reply in 'Community Natter').

Your info then gets relayed on for action at local level. Success (or not) often seems to depend on how responsive/accommodating VM people are in your area, based on similar past topics.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

goslow
Alessandro Volta

@kilosierra wrote:

Usual procedure on here is to post up some photos of the issue (esp. if you believe there is a H&S issue).

One of the forum moderators or VIPs may then move this topic to a different forum or flag it for a response from the VM forum team (they don't often reply in 'Community Natter').

Your info then gets relayed on for action at local level. Success (or not) often seems to depend on how responsive/accommodating VM people are in your area, based on similar past topics.