Menu
JMH67
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Recommended friend but no £50

Following the instructions of the Virgin engineer who set up my broadband I texted RAF to 80011 to recommend my friend who then signed up. I texted on 30/8/18 but neither of us has received the £50 credit. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Recommended friend but no £50

Hi JMH67, 

Welcome to our forums! 

Sorry to hear you've been having some issues with 'refer a friend'. Do you know how your friend took out our services? Did you get any confirmation of the referral credit? 

Thanks, 

Hetty_R
0 Kudos
JMH67
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Hetty. 

My friend got a message from Virgin on his answer phone but it was all distorted so he couldn’t hear it. A couple of days later he received an invitation letter through the post and phoned Virgin direct stating that he had been recommended by me. 

I didn’t receive any confirmation after my text but then I wasn’t told at the time to expect this. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi JMH67,  
Thanks for coming back to us on this. 
We'll need to take a look at this for you in more detail. In order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you. 
I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.
Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos