cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Qualities/skills needed to work on VM forums?

FedUpCustomer6
Dialled in

Just wondering what it takes to work on this forum. Apparently all you need is to be able to cut and paste the line below....

I am sorry and I can understand your frustration, we will do our best to assist you over PM

Can somebody help me at VM? Someone who can address the problem. Someone with authority to do more than cut paste. Someone who doesn't just promise but delivers. Someone who is not completely incompetent.  

I reckon I've only got 10 more years to live before this gets addressed.

Are you really that incompetent? Have you no shame? Do you really not give a damn about your customers?

20+ hours on the phone to imbeciles. Innumerable promises broken. I have to wonder am i being scammed? Never before have I dealt with a company who seem to do everything possible to annoy and frustrate their customers.

6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

You could raise a complaint I suppose. 

I was intrigued to note that you are fedupcustomer6 so I had a look for your registered namesakes and, for purposes of posterity, here they are 

Screenshot_20220615-223446.png

Screenshot_20220615-223500.png

Screenshot_20220615-223515.png

Screenshot_20220615-223525.png

lol - i'm surprised i could get number 6 and not 6,000,006

VM really are a joke

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

Within any company, the attitude towards its customers is set from the top.

And in Virginmedia, the senior management really, really don't care. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Cardiff, It's getting to the stage where I question whether VM are actually a legitimate company. Never have I experienced such incompetence and blatant contempt for customers.

I've raised lots of complaints FWIW. 

I feel like I've been scammed by some fly-by-night spivs 

Nobody at VM gives a damn apparently.

Anonymous
Not applicable

To be fair the VM forum team are, for the most part, diamonds in the rough when it comes to having to untangle the mess created by the offshored, and apparently completely unaccountable, phone customer services. 

I am staying on a rolling monthly contract to see what alternatives come my way. 

Yeah the offshore people really nice, decent folk, good hearts but they are useless. Life is too short to deal with them I've discovered. 

I'm yet to receive any satisfaction with the forum people. Fingers crossed. 

I moved to SMARTY unlimited data sim £16/month - monthly contract  no obligations no restrictions - (5g included if you are in the right area,sadly I'm not) - just tether to laptop  now - no need landline anyway 

Worth looking into i rek.

Maybe not ideal for a big family but for me it beats VM hands down 

Never again will I deal with VM -  NEVER NEVER AGAIN