Menu
Treacle77
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Private messages keep being suspended

I am trying to resolve a technical issue and am in conversation with various admins. However, my private messages keep being suspended, so I cannot reply to their queries. I am therefore posting this and flagging for a moderator in the hope they can lift the cap. The admin I am currently trying to contact is Jodi_S if you need to check that this is a legitimate request. She has responded to a message and I am unable to reply to her.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Private messages keep being suspended

Hi Treacle77,

Very sorry to hear you are having issues with sending PMs. Can you please try clearing their cache & cookies. Also, can you tell us what times you're trying to send and getting the error so we can investigate please?

Thanks

Lindsey_C

0 Kudos
Treacle77
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lindsay,

I have done as you suggested just and now got this message when I tried to send:

Authentication Failed.

• Authentication ticket mismatched, failed authentication

I previously tried at around 5.15 this afternoon which is when I was told my messages were suspended as I had sent too many, having sent one yesterday.

Thanks

Tamsin

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Tamsin,

We have checked your account from here and there are no reasons as to why you can't send these messages. 

Can you please provide us a screenshot of the error and the URL of the page you are on? Just to let you know, this would be a generic URL so if anyone click on it, they wouldn't be able to see the PM you are trying to send.

Thanks

Lindsey_C