cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor communication returning equipment

Sk1967
Joining in

What can I say shocking service from Virgin, the reason why I choose to leave. Why is it so difficult to return the equipment. After my original conversation informing me that a bag would be sent out and I would need to post it. I received a text last week 27th July to arrange collection so I re arranged everything for 3rd August taking a day off ready for collection. Had a reminder text on the 2nd August at 12.02 lunchtime a further text on 3rd August at 8.02am but no indication of time frame, most companies are reasonable will provide that information. Contact Virgin was sent around different departments know knew anything about this, I have a toddler who wants to go out but unfortunately we can’t because no one is able to help. I’m told no manager is available nothing they can do I have to stay in for collection. They have no way of contacting a department that does the collection I find that hard to believe it would have been a simple phone call to make an satisfy a customer complaint. Perhaps management need to address this poor communication between your relevant departments. Having read some comments on this site, I believe I’m not the only one frustrated with this poor service, it’s not a company I would recommend. 

0 REPLIES 0