Menu
DA52
Joining in
Message 1 of 15
Flag for a moderator

On street cabinet repair.

Yet another VERY dissatisfied customer! I have been trying for SIX WEEKS to get my (very vulnerable) cabinet repaired. I have been told THREE TIMES that it's scheduled for repair 'tomorrow'. And  nothing has happened. This is utterly ridiculous from a company which claims to offer 'the best customer service possible'. In addition I have contacted the Resolution team, and no response from them either. There has been NO COMMUNICATION WHATSOEVER from the cabinet team. Any advice anybody? Help!

0 Kudos
chenks
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Re: On street cabinet repair.

is the cabinet currently causing you any service issues?
0 Kudos
DA52
Joining in
Message 3 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hi there, not yet, but it is in a very vulnerable position on a narrow pavement  and this is what I am trying to avoid .. 

0 Kudos
chenks
Problem sorter
Message 4 of 15
Flag for a moderator

in which case i'd probably just leave it be and let them sort it whenever they get round to it.
no point continually seeking an update, it's not currently causing you any issues.
you've reported it, your job is done.

it'll be on a lower priority compared to such things that are actually causing service outages.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hi there DA52,

Thanks for joining our Forums and for your first post - sorry that you are having some issues reporting a damaged cabinet.

As @chenks has advised once it is reported, our teams will be sure to get this sorted out for you. We aim to visit and assess within 72 hours of it being reported. 

If you would like us to check this report for you, please provide the address/location of the cabinet and we can do this for you. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
DA52
Joining in
Message 6 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hi Katie, thanks for taking note. You can certainly try, but since it is over 1000 hours since it was first reported, I don't hold out much hope .. 

0 Kudos
chenks
Problem sorter
Message 7 of 15
Flag for a moderator

"visit and assess" within 72 hours. that's not the same as fixing it within 72 hours.
if it has been assessed as not a high priority then it'll be left on the list until the higher priority jobs are dealt with.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Just pop us a reply here with the location information and we'll send that directly to our Cabinet team. 

Hope to hear from you soon. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
DA52
Joining in
Message 9 of 15
Flag for a moderator

52 Park Crescent Road Brighton BN2 3HS 

0 Kudos
DA52
Joining in
Message 10 of 15
Flag for a moderator

But don't you think it would be reasonable (not even excellent) customer service to notify you if that had indeed happened, and then we would be having this conversation .. 

0 Kudos