Menu
Anhelyna
Up to speed
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Not sure where this goes but........

Last year my Superhub 2 died - yup it was deceased.

I phoned in about it and after persuading the off shore customer assistant not to scream at me [ stupidly admitted I was deaf when I asked her to repeat something more slowly ] she did  try and test it and agreed it had demised so a new Hub 3 was sent out to me.

That's working fine but I've just realised the old totally b.......... superhub is still hereSmiley Sad

I'm trying to clear a pile of stuff - and will be vanishing to the local tip [ sorry recycling farcility ] next week with some old electrical gubbins - can I add the dead superhub to the collection there ?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Not sure where this goes but........

Read this:

https://help.virginmedia.com/system/templates/selfservice/vm/help/customer/locale/en-GB/portal/20030...

-----------------------

Superuser since 2015/16
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Anhelyna

Thanks for getting in touch.

Dropping the hub 2 off in the nearest recycling plant is our recommended option for you.

If you'd prefer to send this back to us then using the link Howard put in his post, you can find a list of stores there that would be able to take them back.

Let us know if you need anything else.

Take care.

Karen

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

Anhelyna
Up to speed
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks - as I'm taking some dead electrical stuff down to the Council tip - I'll just add it to the pile :-)

0 Kudos