Menu
Psycho1983uk
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Noisy CATV manhole cover

Hi

i have reported this several time in the past. 

There is a CATV manhole in the pavement outside our bungalow and it is uneven to the cabinet causing it to rock (seesaw) when walked on, run on, cycled on. Our road has a park and school at the end and is popular day and night. The noise from the manhole vibrates throught the house and disturbs us, our 1yr old and 2yr old especially. The bedrooms of the bungalow are all street side. Please can this be fixed its an daily noise nuisance. 

Thanks

Chris

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Noisy CATV manhole cover

Hi there Psycho1983uk

Welcome to our community forum pages and thank you for posting. 

We are sorry to hear about these issues. We appreciate that this must be frustrating and we apologise for the inconvenience which this has caused. 

We'd like to send you a private message so that we can get some more details, in particular the location. We can then pass this information to the appropriate department.

Would this be OK?

We hope to hear back from you soon.

Thank you. 

David_Pn
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Psycho1983uk
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for responding  

Yes please PM me.

0 Kudos
Psycho1983uk
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi, this manhole was changed a few months back (thank you) and initially all was fine, but i don’t know whether things have settled over time or with people running/riding over it but its now louder than it used to be before! 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Psycho1983uk,

We are very sorry to hear this has happened again and we would like to re report this. We will follow up with a PM right away so this can be reported and dealt with.

Many thanks,

Louis

0 Kudos