Menu
Adunn01
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

New build difficulties

Hi,

I'm having an absolute nightmare trying to move my account to my new build house.

Customer services keep telling me the house is showing under construction but don't seem to know how to fix it.

The new build team number just rings out for an hour then cuts off.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: New build difficulties

Hi Adunn01, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community Smiley Happy 

If you are moving to a new build then chances are, unless your developer agreed for us to lay cables, you won't be able to get services with us at the new house. 

Check with the Sales Suite on your Development, if they have an arrangement with us, they can fill in referral forms for you to express an interest. If they don't then you won't be able to get services I'm afraid. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Adunn01
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kath,

Apologies that I wasn't clear. I've already filled in the referral forms as my new estate is covered by Virgin.

I emailed the CEO so hopefully make progress that way.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Adunn01

Good luck with the progress on this but if you need us we will be happy to email the teams for you. If you would like us to support further just pop PM back to me with:

• Your name
  • The full address
  • If you are the account holder
  • The new build developers name and development name.

To PM* me, simply:

• Click on my forum PM link Karen_A

Many thanks

* For other forum users reading this, please only PM me if I have asked you to first.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos