Menu
Ccolvin
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

My next door neighbour can get Virgin - I can’t :(

I’ve just moved into a new house, unfortunately the website shows I can’t get virgin but my next door neighbour can AND there is even a Virgin Cabinet less than 4 metres from my back garden!

Anybody know what the best way to contact Virgin would be? I’ve tried phone and chat - they say cable my street - it’s already cabled!
0 Kudos
iand
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: My next door neighbour can get Virgin - I can’t :(

cabinet maybe full if its an old area or in a new rollout area it might not have been aded because may need landlords permision i was in a simlar situation gave up on virgin and went elsewhere as i couldnt find a way to contact the people needed  hopefully if its a new area keep an eye out for a sales guy coming round you may get more luck that way  i gave up after 3 weeks of contact them to try give them information needed as could never find out who it is i actually need to contact

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: My next door neighbour can get Virgin - I can’t :(

Hi Ccolvin

This could be due to the home being a newer one to the neighbours or because the cabinet only cabled to a certain property, or due to network issues at the time of cabling or many other reasons.

If you are that close to a cabinet then you need to see if Sales can arrange to send a Spotter out for you.

To get in touch with Sales please ring them on the below number.
Opening Hours: Mon-Sun 08:00 - 00:00
Telephone Number: 0800 052 2129

Let us know how this goes

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"