cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Music

annturner67
Joining in

There is background music playing on Channel 228 (Ultra HD) when it's off air. Does anyone know the composer/name of music. There is something about it I really like.

5 REPLIES 5

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

They are apps that can recognise music from a clip, you could try one.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

I've tried Alexa, Google, and a few apps that say they can recognise music but none of them recognised it

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Shazam is the gold standard (oldest!) - identifies for me all those cool songs/music that the Scandi drama's tend to use these days

if that doesnt get it then it may be an original composition that hasnt been released commercially yet

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Thanks John will try Shazam

annturner67
Joining in

Well, just tried Shazam to identify the music. It has given me 8 different songs including Dancing in the Dark!!!! even though it's an instrument with violin, guitar and cello.  Obviously has no clue what it is. So, I give up. Will never know