Menu
Smelldis1luv
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Lying theiving scum

This company is an absolute joke

we had somebody knock on the door to say virgin was now in our area and that they could do a special offer. we told him we where in a contract, they said they would pay for any disconnection fees. So we took the offer of 200mb, tv and phone for around £35 per month. the engineer came to install only to tell us that he wouldn't be able to as there are no cables in the cabinet.....

This left us without service for 15 days 

We had already payed the £93.61 to leave our existing provider 

We then reinstated a new contract with the old provider Vodafone who even gave me 50gb of data on my phone to hotspot with whilst they set us back up.

I called virgin to get the £93 credited back as legally it is there fault that that money was taken. after speaking to an advisor he put me through to a so called manager.

This guy needs some serious training or sacking he pretty much sat there called me a lier and then laughed at my frustration I requested a copy of the phone call because of how rude he was  he then laughed again and hanged up the phone all this after being stuck on the phone for nearly 2 hours 

Virgin need to sort this out

Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Lying theiving scum

did you get the agreement in writing? if not you'll have a hard time going anywhere with it.

Even if you do have it in writing it would be part of the service contract. If VM can't install you that contract doesn't exist. If it was still a valid contract without install you'd still have to pay with no services.

what you should have done was get the agreement in writing on the contract. had VM installed then canceled you old provider and ask VM for the money.

you can try and open a complaint but unless you have it in writing you have zero chance. If you do you might have a chance as long as VM class you as a customer still and the contract is valid

0 Kudos
Smelldis1luv
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I have called the person who knocked on the door he is saying dint bother with the call centre as it is a joke hahahahahaha even the vm staff know they work for a terrible company

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Smelldis1luv,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

I am sorry to hear of this install issue and also the service received. This isn't the usual level of service we aim to offer.

What was the result of the complaint please? If you do need further assistance, please let me know. 

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Smelldis1luv
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I have already wasted over 6 hours getting no where with people like you I get the feeling this offer is due to knowing I have been in contact with the person who knocked on the door my feelings towards virgin media are just getting worse and worse and will take great pride in letting people know just how horrible virgin media are

0 Kudos