cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lightning- everything blown up - virgin washes their hands

Gillyathome
Up to speed

Can anybody help me with a contact number / email address for the zero harm division ?

the chief exec's office is blaming "god" for lightning blowing up my TV and Computer...

does "god" only pick on 12 virgin customers at the same time ?

I've never had such a poor experience from any customer care team. been bounced

from head office to cisas, pointless waste of time.... they can't help.

457 REPLIES 457

Lawyers love people who know a little law. 

I used to think this was amusing, you constantly making a fool of yourself. 

Now it's just sad. You are obsessed and it really is making you ill. 

Since you won't listen I'll leave it there. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

i'll crack on until I get answers...even if it kills me..

LOL the lawyer will love me, I know nuffink.

Gilly.

You've had your answer though, they issued you a deadlock letter as they deemed the damage not their fault, which it wasn't as it was an act of nature, as far as the complaints procedure goes thats it, there is nothing more for them to tell you, if you want to waste more time you are free to speak to a lawyer and take it to court, however be aware that if (most likely when) you lose, you could be liable for VM's legal expenses which would put you severely out of pocket as i doubt VM's legal team is cheap

So you currently have 2 options, Option 1, drop it and move on with your life, Option 2, take it to court and potentially end up owing VM money

The ball as they say, is firmly in your court

Gilly,

The deadlock referring you to CICAS was the mistake, complaints have however said they can't agree a resolution both parties can agree on - hence the deadlock - complaints are finished with the case now. You were told to take it further you need to speak to legal - that's now a legal case, not a complaint. Solicitors will drag it out as long as possible in the hope you go away - they will only take you seriously if you issue a formal claim. But as others have pointed out you leave yourself open to costs etc if you do.

If it is really effecting you health mate, give it up - you're unlikely to see a positive result, and you need to come to point where its better to give it up and move on. A point of principle isn't worth your health.

Hi Wez… thanks for your input as always...always helpful..

bradford1.jpg

due course = 6 months and counting...

is that just legal nonsense for... "just go away" i'm not sure ?

oh and i'll take option 2

Gilly.

Anonymous
Not applicable
yes it legal term for go away.

maybe life in Bradford is less hectic than Romford...time to relax stretch out and play table football and dance.

make sure you check the dates on the letter,,,   a GDPR must be dealt with in 30 days in comparison.

Gilly.

Kev_B
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hi,

This thread has now been locked as the matter is being handled by our legal team.

Kev

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules