cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lightning- everything blown up - virgin washes their hands

Gillyathome
Up to speed

Can anybody help me with a contact number / email address for the zero harm division ?

the chief exec's office is blaming "god" for lightning blowing up my TV and Computer...

does "god" only pick on 12 virgin customers at the same time ?

I've never had such a poor experience from any customer care team. been bounced

from head office to cisas, pointless waste of time.... they can't help.

457 REPLIES 457

As I said, it's affecting your health. Leave it now, it will only get worse for you. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Anonymous
Not applicable
but if he leaves it who will we laugh ay. This is entertaining

thanks for your concern Jpeg1,, thank you

try imagining what it's like being strung along all this time, and the sleepless nights to go with it..

I think I need my blood pressure taking after today.

but heartless virgin don't care. somebody would have rung me if they did.

Gilly.

Just. Let. It. Drop. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Anonymous
Not applicable
its only being string along because you keep opening new complaints and getting people involved. When VM was done with you they deadlocked you. You have nowhere but legal action now. you won't take them to court you all talk and no action.

Stop updating with "stil waiting for VM"

we are still waiting for you to take them to court. You know you can't win so you haven't.

its over from VM point of view. Only you are keeping this going

I spent last year learning bit's of LAW, Isolators, ICO.. I gave up my holiday doing all this last year..

i'm just getting started...

FYI this is the same complaint I logged last year.

Gilly.

Anonymous
Not applicable
the complaint they deadlocked... That means they don't consider you to have a complaint. Take it to court

if you've ever seen a deadlock letter, It tells you to contact CISAS (the only non-arbitrating arbitrator)

CISAS don't deal with cases of property damage.... what a waste of time that was. remember ?

Gilly.

Anonymous
Not applicable
correct and CISAS wouldn't take it on. Becuase there is thing to fight

incorrect, under section 2.11 of CISAS's rules, they are unable to help me.

CISAS where shocked that virgin refferd me to them... virgin should have known CISAS we wouldn't be able to help..the nice chap explained to me over the phone at CISAS.

it was later explained to me by a call from virgins CEO team that I was passed to CISAS in "ERROR",,,

Gilly