cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lightning- everything blown up - virgin washes their hands

Gillyathome
Up to speed

Can anybody help me with a contact number / email address for the zero harm division ?

the chief exec's office is blaming "god" for lightning blowing up my TV and Computer...

does "god" only pick on 12 virgin customers at the same time ?

I've never had such a poor experience from any customer care team. been bounced

from head office to cisas, pointless waste of time.... they can't help.

457 REPLIES 457

Inhumane? 

You really should drop this before it affects your health. 

And your bank balance. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

yeah the weeks they made me walk around with my mobile expecting it to ring at anytime...Pavlov's dogs inhumane ?

I've had loads of letters either promising calls or to resolve thing.. then nothing... disgraceful.

being assured multiple times in writing virgin would fix things... then didn't... 

I call that inhumane.

Gilly.

Anonymous
Not applicable
the removed post are you fault. When you take things to a legal level then the PR teams and CS will not deal with you. You need to follow though with the legal action now.

VM will not deal with you while you have legal action underway its fully now between you, your lawers and VM legal team. No one else can get involved.

Pretty standard with most companies

is this your personal opinion ? 

OR are you talking on behalf of virgin media ?

p.s how can one of virgin's own posts offering advice, being removed be my fault ?

wez can tell ya what it said if you missed it.

Gilly.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Its pretty standard. If something is int he hands of the legal team in a company ANY communication even support must go through the legal time.

Its to control what is said and done so that the legal team knows if it ends up in court.

They will not lep you and chances are will not even speak to you on here anymore

all I want is the decency of a reply to the complaint pack I sent 6 months ago.

that's not to much to ask is it?

as I said I'm being gaslighted.. it's shameful

Gilly.

Anonymous
Not applicable
you had a reply when they said they deadlocked you. Its now in you and the court's hands

nah nah nah

that's not how the complaints process works... ive not got to the end of this yet.

I've discovered complaints don't deal with complaints

your then past to the solicitor.

solicitor does nothing.

Gilly.

Anonymous
Not applicable
you are at the end of this. And way passed it.

the end of what ? virgins complaints process ? that would be a fine thing. if only.

the process isn't over until I get a reply to my complaint the CAB told me.. 

whats the point of HVM inviting me to write to the legal team if they just ignore me, like I don't exist.

they are sending me quackers.

Gilly.