cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lightning- everything blown up - virgin washes their hands

Gillyathome
Up to speed

Can anybody help me with a contact number / email address for the zero harm division ?

the chief exec's office is blaming "god" for lightning blowing up my TV and Computer...

does "god" only pick on 12 virgin customers at the same time ?

I've never had such a poor experience from any customer care team. been bounced

from head office to cisas, pointless waste of time.... they can't help.

457 REPLIES 457

sent on a milk run ?

chris.JPG

😁Gilly.

thanks wez you do make me smile, and for witnessing an example of me getting my hopes up only to be let down again.

right here on the forum, this time!. I thought I was seeing things, rather wasn’t seeing things when virgin’s update was removed.

Another thing  keeping me awake is…

I'm a little bit worried from chris @ Virgin who’s post was removed yesterday…, are you o.k chris ?

one tap for yes.. 2 for no

If you can tell me where you are… I’ll rescue you buddy… you sound like a decent chap…

Gilly.

still no reply from virgin's solicitor to my letter... in 10 days MY deadline for a reply runs out..

if I haven't had any reply by the 28th, I'll assume I've been "gaslighted" shall I ?

Gilly.

no letters or phone calls today..

The Deadline for a reply  is now 7 days

Gilly.

postman's been and gone...Nada not even the long promised phone call

I've been waiting patiently for 6 months for a reply from virgins solicitor..slow readers?

I guess i'm not getting the decency of a reply.... how disgusting... I've sent 3 chase emails over the months and been fobbed off each time by the same solicitor..

Virgin have now missed every deadline they have been given. the Information commissioners office isn't happy with them either..

why can't you kill a corporate by shooting it in the heart ?

because it doesn't have one.

that made me spit out a cuppa tea in laughter this week, nice quote Mr Robot.

206 miles from Bradford to Romford, I suggest Mr Bolt sets off now...

he could easy make it here in time, before my deadline expires.

angry & upset from Romford

Gilly.

i was correct Wez, that post being removed is more proof i'm NOT getting any help.
somebody overstepped the mark writing nice things and been taken to room 101 for rat treatment.

well done Heartless Virgin Media (HVM), you never fail to disappoint me.
6 months ago I wrote to you with a complaint, today was the deadline for your reply. 
remember me Gilly ?  exploding V6 Box? thunderbolts of lightning very very frightening..Guess not.
you've not replied by today...
I can't say i'm not a little surprised, (HVM) have previous for missing deadlines(ICO's findings).
a phone call today would have been nice, just to say sorry we are late, a reply is coming.. but No not even that.
ive been ignored by everybody from virgins CEO, zero halm team, complaints & solicitors departments.
Is that a full house now? ive been Gaslighted by every (HVM) department that's dealt with me.

you clearly have no intention of either writing or ringing me.
sorry but your attempts to Gaslight me won't work..
is this now the end of the complaints process ? you've left me more angry and confused than before i started writing to you.

tomorrow i'll be asking my bossman for time off. i now need to talk to a solicitor.
maybe i'll find the time to talk to BBC's watchdog

Well done HVM !
Gilly.

Are you still here Gilly? 

Surely even you must realise by now that VM are not replying to you any more.

They have written this off and the only way you will get any further response from them is to take them to court. Which you will not do.

So forget it. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

this is virgin's "complaints process" i'm going though... why wont they reply ?

reply3.JPG

i've been waiting as requested.. today my patience expired

Gilly.

They have forgotten about you and moved on. 

Time you did the same. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

it just goes to show that virgin's complaints department isn't fit for purpose in my opinion ..

i'm not going anywhere... I will be finding a solicitor after todays inhumane treatment..

Gilly.