cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lightning- everything blown up - virgin washes their hands

Gillyathome
Up to speed

Can anybody help me with a contact number / email address for the zero harm division ?

the chief exec's office is blaming "god" for lightning blowing up my TV and Computer...

does "god" only pick on 12 virgin customers at the same time ?

I've never had such a poor experience from any customer care team. been bounced

from head office to cisas, pointless waste of time.... they can't help.

457 REPLIES 457

Progress?,,, I hope..

Hi Jem101, thanks for your input.. always welcome..

my GDPR request took months to conclude. Before I could come back to virgin

with the results of the case. The ICO had a massive backlog of other cases they told me at the time.

virgin then ignored both the CAB's letters and didn't reply to them.

missing deadlines hasn’t helped matters.

Anywho

Following the last weird letter, closing my complaint.. and my subsequent phone call asking why.

As I suspected, it looks like the complaint has been closed in error.

instead of the case being closed, one of Virgin’s solicitors has written today, at long last…

365 days past everything exploding here. Happy 1st Birthday. I should have baked a cake.

I’m also happy to help in any investigation!

I started out as inspector clouseau, ended up a columbo..

reply from virgin legal small.JPG

fingers crossed..

Gilly.

I'm guessing the complaint has been closed, its now with legal.

Its not going to be handled as a complaint by them I'd think.

Evening folks

I’m totally bemused and mystified ..

It’s been 2 months since virgin received my letter, and month now since virgin’s solicitor wrote back.

Has anybody else gone through a virgin investigation ?

Do they take months or years ? anybody know ..

Everyday has been like a Hitchcock film. I come home, open the front door very slowly to build up the suspense of not finding a letter from Virgin on the mat…

Maybe virgin have called in the big gun’s to investigate.. I’m thinking Magnum P.I & Sherlock.

Gilly.

Perhaps they just have better things to do.

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

your not wrong, the sun's out…. LOL

Well at least Romford’s CAB are on the ball, they just called for a progress update.

Once I’d stop laughing. I reported “same as ever – diddly”.

The CAB are even more furious with virgin than I am.

Virgin’s lack of any response either to me or the CAB has just resulted in my case worker

reporting Virgin to the CAB head office, for………… not communicating.

Well done virgin!

Gilly.

You don't really expect to get anywhere with this do you? 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Isn't it about time that the 'Moderators' closed this utterly 'waste-of -time' garbage?

It all appears to be thoroughly  'egotistical'...

'I came home / I cried / I laughed / I opened the door'  ... ad nauseam …

You haven't actually done anything except pass it up a chain for others to deal with ...

I would well imagine that CAB have far more important and serious things to sort about people's well-being before this 'claim'

You've made your case to them  … and it may be a winning one BUT just let them deal with it!!!

Come back onto this link when you have a result whether positive or negative!!!

... ZvnK …

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

I disagree. 

I think the moderators are quite happy to allow the OP this outlet for his/her frustrations. It gives us all a good laugh with every new post.

No doubt we'll have a new post after another month of no progress. 

- jpeg1

Jpeg1 , the answer is YES, I’ve had legal advice from the CAB.

What could be delaying the legal team in Bradford replying?….check the video….

https://careers.virginmedia.com/locations/bradford/

My first day impression are..

One lady’s reached 9:30am before using a doll to send semaphore - signalling “Save Me!”

Was that Usain on TV in the Tivo lounge .

I’m not impressed by the canteen… 0-10

Every day for me would be a Gregg’s day for me, after seeing the delights on offer..

good call buddy!!

the pizza looks like it came from a zero hygiene rated gaff - no wonder they looked worried.

Is that 3 bananas, 2 apples 1 bread roll, and a pear with added red onions & yellow stuff..

For 351 staff ?

I’m not sure even Jamie can conjure anything out of those ingredients?

Maybe an apple banana & cheese roll ? yumsk.. whats for tomorrow. The same !!!???…

Where’s the chips & beans, fried slice? I’m off to the café.

The office looks like a place where disagreeing parents are supervised seeing the kids.

Boss man Max is explaining due to the cutbacks, you’ll now have to change your own lightbulbs and bog rolls. While standing on steps far too small for the job. 2 staff will be on hand to watch you fall safely.

I’m gunna ask the directors where I work, if I can bring battleships the game in.

If virgin can juggle with rubix cubes, dance and play football all day.. why not me… 🙂

Gilly.

Evening folks…

I used to get alerts in my virgin mailbox when a new forum post arrives.

Since that’s been switched off, I check when I can. Sorry for the delay seeing ur other posts jpeg1 & zvonok.

Jpeg1, weather you agree or disagree with me or not.

I’d like to say thanks for sticking up for me..

I’m not sure zvonok has read the full thread, another sheriff dean ?

Off to the Siberian labour camps, is it for me ?

go back further, to find virgin’s Kath_F kind offer zvonok.

Yes the problem is a bit me me me, but who else would it be about.

Not much to update you with since my last post..

I emailed the solicitor back on the 28th june, asking if there was any update on the investigation.

A reply came back on the 4th July, letting me know virgin are..

“liaising with internal departments in relation to the allegations and will revert once in receipt of a substantive response”.

Pretty quiet since then..

Gilly.