cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lightning- everything blown up - virgin washes their hands

Gillyathome
Up to speed

Can anybody help me with a contact number / email address for the zero harm division ?

the chief exec's office is blaming "god" for lightning blowing up my TV and Computer...

does "god" only pick on 12 virgin customers at the same time ?

I've never had such a poor experience from any customer care team. been bounced

from head office to cisas, pointless waste of time.... they can't help.

457 REPLIES 457

Usain Bolt is being used in VM adverts too, time to go ask him for help.

I watched outside my window the day the GDPR pack was due to arrive...

I thought Usain would be running it round..

Gilly.

@Gillyathome wrote:

ive already made the point, Mr branson sold up to liberty media 2011 I think..but he still owns %3 if I'm correct..

his photos being used in adverts ... why shouldn't I have asked him for help ?

Gilly.

Do you ask bill gates for PC tech support aswell? 😛

You are naughty shanematthews…but I like you 🙂

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

Peace - joy and happiness to you all. Wishing everybody a fantastic 2019

Thanks’ again to those that have helped in anyway. A single message of support goes a long way!

you’ve been an amazing community, more than helpful folks.

I am touched beyond words for all your assistance and help

Crimbo's over back to the mission..

I've had a few emails back and forth to my wonderful contact at the CAB

I've now had a reply from the ICO about the 46 pages letter I sent them pointing out what they have been told is WRONG !

My ICO caseworker has emailed me back today with this....

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dear Mr Gilly Thank you for your correspondence, I have reviewed the information provided and have set up a case review in response to your request for the case to be referred to management. The matters you raise will be passed to a manager who should send you a detailed response within 28 days. If for some reason a manager is unable to send a full response within that time frame, he or she will let you know what is happening and when you will receive a full response.
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Gilly.

"

how interesting from the Head of health and safety @ virgin media

taken from his linked in page..

virgin risk.JPG

Hmmmmm

Gilly.

Just got off the phone with Trading Standards, asking for an update on my case.

the lady said, if nobody had contacted me since I last spoke to them in October 2018 then the chances

are no action has been taken....

Ohhhhh

so I've explained that the problem is still ongoing and I would appreciate their help. virgin have totally ignored me.

My case has now been updated on their system, and will be looked at again...

Gilly.

And what do you think has changed since the last time, the facts are stil lthe same, did anyone ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

Hi ya naughty Smiley Happy

I spent my Christmas break creating a word document of 46 pages,,, it's an epic !

The CAB checked this for me before I sent it back to the information commissioner's office.

This is my detailed rebuttal to virgin's claims, that they have sent everything i'm entitled to have under my GDPR request... complete and utter rubbish !

this document has been created chronologically. it's my list of everything that's happened, times dates the lot.

it lists calls I've made to virgin, virgins calls to me. letters they have sent me, and photo's to help explain and much more.

my wall chart looks like one of those crime scene shows... i'm nothing but methodical.

it points out virgins own internal complaints system failed me. 2 months free internet offered for >£2000 worth of damage.

then being refed to CISAS. who where never going to help me.

offering a "mythical" claim pack they never sent. then just ignoring me and hope i'd go away.... sorry wrong chap!

virgin have sent me approx. %50 of any calls I made to them under my GDPR, I even got to talk to the CEO team on more than one occasion..

what did they send, 7 calls reporting the broadband issues haven't been resolved. just tekkys not CEO teams or GDPR teams.. shocking

2 calls I asked to talk to anybody in the complaints team and was fobbed of on both occasions..

There nice offer to compensate me... nah we don't have that.... LOL

now they claim they delete everything after 180 days , when that's against there own policy when there's a dispute.

sounds like an army of clowns.

I'm waiting now for the CAB to act... my contact says this is imminent, but this has again been put on hold by me

being granted a case review by a senior manger at the information commissioners office..

so i'm not insane yet I hope. getting there thow

i'll now be sending this document to trading standards. I think they will like it.

little steps, always marching forward .

Gilly

Anonymous
Not applicable
there is no dispute. you have been told vm will not replace or pay for damage. nothing to dispute.

they also do not record all calls.

calls.JPG

try explaining that then,,, that's what ive been sent !!!!

that's my complete list of recordings ive been sent,  ignore the highlight..

they are %50 approx of the calls I've made to virgins various teams..

any other %50 of the other calls, would actually help my claim a great deal, but they claim not to have ANY them. JOKE !

%50-%50 split , I've been sent the rubbish.

Gilly