cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lightning- everything blown up - virgin washes their hands

Gillyathome
Up to speed

Can anybody help me with a contact number / email address for the zero harm division ?

the chief exec's office is blaming "god" for lightning blowing up my TV and Computer...

does "god" only pick on 12 virgin customers at the same time ?

I've never had such a poor experience from any customer care team. been bounced

from head office to cisas, pointless waste of time.... they can't help.

457 REPLIES 457

You do realise that if u go to court and u loose u may have to pay there costs aswell 

Anonymous
Not applicable
also if VM does not have the info you requested. They may only keep recordings of si many weeks if they were recorded at all.

just because you assume they have this info you ask for doesn't mean they do.

Are you still a VM customer?

After my deadlock letter , I complained again to virgin.

Only then did Virgin send 2 chaps out to investigate what happened at my request...customer  srv's & network manager,,,  is what what they called themselves.

we visited the burnt out house, then back to mine...they took lots of photos during the visit...for his report.

the customer srv manger, (who later lied to me about the chap with the NAS box insurance pay-out) even told me

he would be recommending compo for everybody affected,,,,

OR maybe I dreamt it all..

yes i'm up for paying the costs if I loose,,, howz £5 a week sound ?

Gilly.

Well it’s wakey wakey time from  your dream, if virgin was going to do anything regarding this, they would have done it by now, it could end up costing u a lot of money( more than the equipment u want them to replace )  if the court case don’t go in your favour, but I guess that if it doesn’t go in your favour u would just keep appealing the decision, and there is only so far the organisations u have been contacting will and can go 

Not to be blunt or anything but I think it's time the Mods closed down or locked this thread......

Its turning into nothing more than the OP giving a running commentary (18 pages worth?!?!?!) on his legal proceedings with VM. 

Nobody can give any further advice as its plainly obvious its nothing which can be fixed on a forum so enough is enough - stop clogging the forum up with this thread.....

Get yourself a lawyer, go to court and sort it out - we don't need a running commentary.......

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Anonymous
Not applicable
"he would be recommending compo for everybody affected" Maybe he did recommend it. That isn't he saying it will happen. Someone higher up may not of agreed

Hello folks,

I’m still hear, it’s been a quite couple of weeks.

My case worker at the ICO called this week, she has spoken with her contact at virgin.

Virgin have given them the same story they gave me “we don’t record all recordings”

virgin managed to record all 9 of my support calls to the support team.. how funny

The important calls haven’t been included,,, the call numbering sequence isn’t even correct

On the calls ive been sent, it’s obvious calls have been omitted or call numbers changed.

I’ve sent my caseworker virgins data policy ( she hadn’t read that ) especially the part

about disputes. She was going to read it..and the details of the calls they did send,,

the report from the customer services manager that visited to assess the damage.

Virgin don’t want me having this ! really how strange !!!

Ive explained to my caseworker the reason why this report is VERY important to my claim.

She’s going back to virgin for me, this week now to ask for this report.

The Citizens Advice also wrote to me this week, asking if I could clarify a couple

Of questions they have… I’ve replied to the questions posed.

Sorry Apcyberax for not seeing your question about my internet..

No, I’m no longer a virgin customer since they decided it was a better idea to cut me off than

Actually fix the fault…

I’ve been hitchin a lift from a neighbours BT fibre router.. really nice guy has help’d me out bigtime.

I have a very long Ethernet cable running to his flat – going under both front doors..

I’m glad I didn’t order this BT connection now.. the best he gets from his line here is about 50mb

When it should be 64mb on average. The upload speed is about a third of virgins..

My guitar lessons are still on hold.

Nice chap’s moving out next week. Taking his BT connection with him.

I’ve now going the 4G home router route… nobody’s gunna zap me again.

Ordered an Huawei B525 and a sim…the upload speeds can be better than over a phone line.

if that then fails/ isn’t any good… I’ll be moving house to an area with Hyperoptics.

The SIM is an unlimted data package on a black Friday deal from “three”.

none of this has arrived yet,, ordered it all Friday night.

Keep ya posted ..

Gilly

@Gillyathome wrote:

Keep ya posted ..

Gilly

NO - PLEASE DON'T - we're all QUITE BORED..............ZZZZzzzzzzzzzz,..........

Smiley Indifferent

I, like many others here do not understand why you keep posting all this to this board. If you just want to keep records of what has happened how about you just type it into Word or similar and keep it on your hard disk?

It is way past relevent to these boards.

Hello new sheriffs in town.

Why would you want to stop a conversation, just because you don’t like it ?

You wouldn’t want to stop free speech – would you ?

This forum has been a valuable source of help. A big thank you to everybody that’s

Stepped up to help me. You know who you are.. Thank you all.

If you don’t like reading something, you could always try NOT reading it.

To enlighten you, my caseworker at the Citizens Advice regularly checks this thread,

Trading Standards are also reading.

It’s become an invaluable way of me updating them, without the need to take anymore

days off work.

Try queuing outside the CAB for a raffle ticket with a time slot on.

Que’s start from 8am. i have, and I can’t think of finer way to spend a day off work.

I think you missed the bit where Kath_K who works for virgin, page 3 message 27

Gilly.