cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet security team

liz30538
Superfast

These b******s have locked my account again because of suspected suspicious activity I’m so sick of this happening it happens on a regular basis and there is never anything suspicious on my account 

Have complained before about this on the phone and was assured it wouldn’t happen again I reply to them every time but they do not have the courtesy to respond.Am seriously thinking complaining to the Ombudsman Who do they think they are

5 REPLIES 5

Cardiffman282
Knows their stuff

Given your long running treatment by VM over this according to your profile I'd suggest flight over fight and sort out a full migration to another email provider /ISP. 

I'm not a Very Insightful Person (just a little bit, sometimes). I don't work for Virgin Media (but then nor do any of the offshore customer service agents).

kayli
Just joined

It's best to reach out directly to the customer support or relevant department of the company in question to resolve your account lockout issue and express your concerns. They should be able to provide you with assistance and address your complaints. 

liz30538
Superfast

I submitted a complaint and there was an it ticket raised A senior it agent phoned yesterday and helped me recover my account One of the sensible ones who knew what he was talking about. I wish they would train their customer service agents properly. I think I know more than they do

liz30538
Superfast

Now trying to generate a new password for outlook but they are looking for an alternate email first I don’t have or want another one What do i do

goslow
Alessandro Volta

For password resets you are now required to provide a third party email, explained by Graham_A here for a similar query

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/Confused-About-App-Password/m-p/5430243#M268079

You are unlikely to get a VM forum team reply here in 'Community Natter'.

Your duplicate topic has been moved over to 'Email' where it will eventually get a reply from the VM forum team

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/Stupid-security-message/td-p/5430281