Menu
chenks
Problem sorter
Message 11 of 30
Flag for a moderator

Re: I’ve seen reports that Virgin Media Customer Service is ranked as the worst.

it's an interesting debate about how they gather statistics (whoever "they" are). and that is about these types of reports in general.

"most complained-about" they say, but how many of them were valid complaints? or just people moaning about not getting a new "better deal" ?

how did they detemine a complaing being made? was it via official complaints process and that process being upheld? or just taking web surveys asking specific questions?
as with most surveys, you can usually get the outcome you are looking for by targetting certain groups of people and wording the questions in a specific way. any report that says "they are best" or "they are the worst" should be taken with a large pinch of salt.

as they say, just because you complain doesn't mean you are right to complain.
0 Kudos
Rippedofftoolon
Dialled in
Message 12 of 30
Flag for a moderator

Re: I’ve seen reports that Virgin Media Customer Service is ranked as the worst.

No Problems whatsoever with my 14mbs mobile broadband you will be glad to know.

Iplayer

Netflix

all HD

everywhere I go.

0 Kudos
chenks
Problem sorter
Message 13 of 30
Flag for a moderator

@Rippedofftoolon wrote:

No Problems whatsoever with my 14mbs mobile broadband you will be glad to know.

Iplayer

Netflix

all HD

everywhere I go.

oh i'm delighted, i just wish you'd bugger off and enjoy it rather than continually coming back here to spam and troll.
guess you're not enjoying it that much if you're still obsessed with virgin.

0 Kudos
Rippedofftoolon
Dialled in
Message 14 of 30
Flag for a moderator

I suspect you are a Virgin Shill, and I will come back to Virgin if I want to, Its a free market, and if I am proved wrong I will waste no time in doing so. So far this is highly unlikely.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
chenks
Problem sorter
Message 15 of 30
Flag for a moderator

@Rippedofftoolon wrote:

I suspect you are a Virgin Shill, and I will come back to Virgin if I want to, Its a free market, and if I am proved wrong I will waste no time in doing so. So far this is highly unlikely.

suspect all you want. won't make you right though.
and i see you're already planting the seed of crawling back Smiley Very Happy oh right hilarity of it all.

0 Kudos
Rippedofftoolon
Dialled in
Message 16 of 30
Flag for a moderator

" Crawling back"....what a warped and distorted view you have.....I can do what I like. I am sure Virgin would welcome me back...but sorry so far no thanks......£36 a month going towards my next holiday.

0 Kudos
chenks
Problem sorter
Message 17 of 30
Flag for a moderator

off you toddle then.
enjoy your holiday.
0 Kudos
Rippedofftoolon
Dialled in
Message 18 of 30
Flag for a moderator

Cheers, I could even buy you a drink out of saving £36/moth and and my Broadband would still be with me unlike your Virgin Fixed broadband you were still paying for on holiday.... yes I am not very intelligent at all sadly.
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
chenks
Problem sorter
Message 19 of 30
Flag for a moderator

i have internet when i go on holiday too. it's called my phone with Three mobile.
of course you won't get 4G on yours (and mine) if you're outside the UK as they don't have 4G roaming, but of course you knew that already.

my servers, smart lights, DVRs and all my other connected devices would have an issue if i took my broadband away with me on holiday.

0 Kudos
Rippedofftoolon
Dialled in
Message 20 of 30
Flag for a moderator

I do get 4g roaming on three

Read the directive of last year, Mobile providers not allowed to throttle or restrict network access, I have had 4g in Spain

You are sounding stupid and desperate and not credible as a genuine forum contributor now.

If your home really needs broadband when you are not there then its not an option for you, but you are not everybody, plenty of people are paying for fixed broadband when its not required. I in fact switched to a pay as you go to run an IP camera for when I am away from home and its required.

0 Kudos