cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long does it take a manager to ring u about a complaint

Diablo20082
On our wavelength

Been waitin for 3 days for a manger to ring me back and sort my complaint and ever time I’ve rang them got to I have to wait 24/48 hours I’ve already waited that long not happy with the service and been getting charged for highest speed broadband and only getting 120 - 130 speed wired 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

chenks
Community elder
no-one will ever phone you back.
they say that just to get you off the phone.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

chenks
Community elder
no-one will ever phone you back.
they say that just to get you off the phone.

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Good Evening Diablo20082,

Thanks fro your post on our Community Forums!

Sorry to see that you're still waiting for a manager to give you a call back. Are you aware of if a manager has attempted to call you within the time frame they've set? It a manager attempts to call you then will leave a voicemail advising you of their attempt to get in contact with you, if this feature is of course available to them.

It may also be worth reading our code of practice in regards to complaints

If you don't mind explaining the contents of your complaintm it may also allow some of our users the opportunity to issue some advise as to how you can resolve whatever issue you have with the Virgin Media services

Kindest reagrds,

David_Bn

To be honest I really couldn’t care everybody has there opinions and am not in the best of mood Thxs to ur customers service  .

And no I am the one that set the time I can get a ring bk and believe it or not I have been told twice the manger should ring u tomorrow and the Same again the next day when the  manager didn’t even ring me and I put specifics like ring me on my house phone between 12-4  and still nothing. For 3 day and every Time I get told he will ring u Tomorrow 

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You wont ever get a "manager" call back.
Your best place to get help and for fixing your issue... is on here (or the "Speed" forum).

But you need to say in more detail what the problems are and what equipment/device you are using, etc.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.