cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I make a seriour complaint to virgin media customer service

Kenny_warr
Joining in

Everytime I have a problem, I need to spend half a day to talk to the customer service. They will not analyse the problem. They mistakenly create two account for me so They make two installations appointment for me. I have told them my boardband internet is already installed. I already tell them multiple times my internet has been installed and I need not to reinstall it. Virgin media keeped sending sms and phone call to tell me to install. Then they lie to me that the internet may be discontinue in the future months so I need to reinstall it. I waster a day to wait for the trademan to install in. After few months, I found that I have been charged two times for each month. So I spend another half the day to tell the customer service to solve the problem. They just keep saying I am only charged one time. It seems like that they can only reply on what the information is shown in the system. But I can also see the same thing in my account so it is meaningless to find them. Moreover, they say it may be a bank issue to let me go away. I need to suggest terminating my direct debit to reduce my lose. Finally, I find the virgin accountno. in the direct debit transaction by myself. I am not feeling the customer service is helping me. Meanwhile, I get more help from other parties in virgin media like engineer and trade man.

2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

The VM complaints process is set out here https://www.virginmedia.com/help/complaints

The quality of the responses are not always brilliant. 

Thanks a lot. I have tried that before. As you said, the quality of the responses are not brilliant.