cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I leave positive feedback for the techician that installed my broadband?

SultrySquamata
Tuning in

Hello, I wasn't sure which thread I should have posted this in, so a moderator may move this to another thread as they see fit.

But, basically, on September 1st my Virgin Media M500 broadband was installed. I have the technician's name and ID but for obvious reasons I won't be posting it on this public forum.

He respected my home, installed the broadband exactly where I requested without question (which was upstairs in the back bedroom), handed the external wiring along the house's brick walls perfectly, he wore a mask, was double-vaccinated, etc. The installation was smooth, and done professionally, and he even helped me with setting up my Hub 4 (yes, 4) into Modem Mode so that I can use my ASUS router. The connection was tested properly and it's been amazing.

So, I want to know if there is a way I can give positive feedback on behalf of this technician, because he absolutely deserves it and has given me a very positive first impression as a new Virgin Media customer. Plus, I'm sure his manager will be pleased!

Many thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to post such great feedback, it’s always good to read that our customers had a great service. Please can you post the technicians ID and your postcode I can search for them from there and provide them with a copy of your feedback along with their  manager.

thank you once again

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Do you want me to DM that to you? I don't want to post the technician's ID nor my postcode on a public forum.

EDIT :: I sent you a DM anyway. If you could relay the positive feedback to the technician's manager, I would be very grateful.

I hope that the positive feedback I DM'd you was relayed to the technician's manager!