cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Horrendous customer service

Marzy2k2
Joining in

Guys , be very aware when you ring cancellation to cancel because of price rise; it’s like hitting your head off a brick wall. All the call centres are oversees , the staff are ignorant; rude and unable to understand what you say. 

I rang today to ask what the actual % of the price rise was. Agent didn’t have a clue. Horrendous. Who are training these people ? Are they even trained ? Twice I got hung up on because they couldn’t answer my question. 

however, after several hours of digging , I’ve managed to source a contact number that will get you through to a UK based contact centre. 

If anyone would like it, please add on to thread. 

after been with virgin for over 10 years, today was the straw that broke the camels back. Truly horrendous customer “ service” , agents who don’t know their own job … the list goes on !

hope you enjoy my OFCOM complaint Virgin! Good luck - your gonna need it !

2 REPLIES 2

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Marzy2k2 wrote:

hope you enjoy my OFCOM complaint Virgin! Good luck - your gonna need it !

Ofcom don't handle individual customer complaints, except for statistical analysis.

Individual complaints should follow VM's process first, and if unresolved after 8weeks, can go to external arbitration.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Oh trust me they will with what’s happened today ! They shouldn’t even have a licence to trade never mind anything else.