cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Friends and family cashback

Ilo94me92
Joining in

Offered the £50 cashback on signing up to Virgin, does anyone know how long this takes from installation into our account please....thanks

3 REPLIES 3

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Ilo94me92 

Details of how Refer a friends works are on the following page

https://virginmedia.aklamio.com 

Any further questions you may have should be answered on https://www.virginmedia.com/help/refer-a-friend 

How and when will my friend and I receive our cash reward?

Your friend will be eligible for the reward at the same time as you are. After your friend has had their services installed for 60 days, or if it’s a Virgin Mobile order 60 days after the phone is delivered, you’ll both be eligible for a reward providing they’ve not cancelled their new contract within this time.

Once the 30-day cancellation period has expired, we’ll send your rewards to Virgin Media’s referral partner, Aklamio. In some cases, it can take up to 60 days after your mate’s services have been installed or their phone delivered for Aklamio to pop the reward in your referral accounts. Aklamio will contact you when the rewards have been confirmed, and both of you can have it paid into either your bank account or PayPal account at any time from your referral accounts.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Ilo94me92
Joining in

I was referred to Virgin by a family member and have been trying to arrange the £50 Reward but being passed between Virgin and Aklamio.... as my brother in law referred me, can I contact Aklamio to chase this up and what info will they need. Soooo frustrating....

Hi Ilo94me92,

Thanks for using the Community Forums to get this issue with your Refer a Friend reward looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration 😥 I would be more than happy to look into this for you!

I have a link here that has lots of advice and FAQ's about our Refer a Friend process 👉 RAF Process.

Can I ask when your services were installed please? 

Also, has your friend who referred you also been installed for longer than 30 days? 

Thanks,

Megan_L