cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free at last but no overlap of service.

dnpark38
Knows their stuff

Was changed over this afternoon to ZEN FTTP via Open Reach, Engineer did a very neat job and listened to my suggestions of placement of equipment and was able to do my suggestions.

VM transferred the phone number ok and cease the phone service, and I have 2 weeks left of my 30 days notice to go, but Broadband as ceased as well.

So those leaving VM it appears you won't be able to over lap broadband if you intend to do so.

Open Reach FTTP via ZEN 100mbs
2 REPLIES 2

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Good to know you got a successful install from Openreach.  Hope you enjoy your Zen FTTP.

As for the overlap, I think it's a bit rich of VM to stop the Broadband 2 weeks early.  Maybe there's a cheque in the post for the difference......  😉

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

goslow
Alessandro Volta

Hopefully the Zen connection will perform as expected and the VM overlap will be unnecessary. I have been using a BT FTTP connection for the last 18 months and it knocks spots off my old VM connection in terms of connection quality and reliability.

You have done the hard part of the transfer in geting the FTTP connection installed as you want it and transferring your phone number.

If you wish to move again in the future, then you now have the Openreach FTTP connection installed and will have access to a new collection of Openreach-based FTTP providers.