cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fox gone

Rosinasm
Just joined

How can I watch Fox now Virgin are taking it away? I am a big NCIS fan. Is there anything I can do please?

3 REPLIES 3

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Rosinasm wrote:

How can I watch Fox now Virgin are taking it away? I am a big NCIS fan. Is there anything I can do please?

As I understand it the channel owner Disney have removed the channel from Virgin Media and other content providers.

I believe that you have to subscribe to Disney plus to receive the streaming online service that now carries Fox 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Info from https://www.broadbandtvnews.com/2021/05/19/fox-to-cease-uk-broadcasts/ 

Fox will come to an end on Sky and Virgin Media on June 30th, after 17 years of broadcasting. It means that shows including War of the Worlds and The Walking Dead will transfer to the new streaming platform where consumers will have to pay an additional monthly fee for the full service.

Many titles will become available on Star on Disney+ and will be announced in the near future.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

If you subscribe to Amazon's Prime Video (costs me £79pa) you can watch all 15 seasons of NCIS.

--
Hub 5, TP-Link TL-SG108S 8-port gigabit switch, 360
My Broadband Ping - Roger's VM hub 5 broadband connection