cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum etiquette

TresFrustre
Up to speed

An observation from my limited time since joining this forum, is that the official Virgin Media Forum Team resolve many issues in private message exhanges. Threads end with a post from the The Forum Team member thanking the complainant for raising the issue and saying it has been satisfactorily resolved. 

Naturally, one gives a 'thank you' to the Forum Team member privately. However, as the issue/complaint has been raised in a public forum, I'd like to see members go the extra mile and give a public 'thank you'.

What do others think?

10 REPLIES 10

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@TresFrustre wrote:

@Graham_A

Thanks. Sorry to trouble you but did you get a "ping" notification for this message? Not sure I'm doing the @ thingy correctly.

I typed out "@Graham_A"  highlighted that, then clicked the insert/edit link symbol and copy and pasted your "address" into the box . Is this the right method?

The @message system is only available to VM Forum staff and Community members with the VIP status.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks