Menu
saurabh
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Faulty Outside wire replaced but not connected

Virgin replaced the faulty Outside wire yesterday but not connected to brown box. The team said an engineer will come over to connect with in couple of hours but no one turned up. When chased on that with customer support they said engineer is booked 24th Jan i.e. 2 weeks from now. Till the wire was not replaced I had TV and broadband working but now netjier TV nor broadband and nor phone line working. Feeling vulnerable as family is going through recovery from burglary. TV and broadband is necessities now a days as so many things in your life depend on it. Anybody can help or advise?

Thanks in advance  

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Faulty Outside wire replaced but not connected

Hi it will take a week for a virgin person to respond on here I would phone and go down the Tv faults route.Regards Micky
saurabh
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Faulty Outside wire replaced but not connected

Thanks Micky, I did but they gave me a an engineers appointment after 2 weeks.... This is absolutely unacceptable services ce, never ever thought that this kind of service from a reputed brand like Virgin. Trying to call them daily now to test my luck if they prepone the appointment, but till now no luck. 

Thanks 

0 Kudos