Menu
Roslyn
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Email security

I received an email from virgin some while ago regarding personnal information unauthorized access, I am annoyed with virgin media they have basically left us to it. I have since then received numerous dodgy emails and notification from equifax about searches using my email. I have changed my security questions again but this is concerning. A solicitor is offering virgin media email users assistance but I have declined for now. Does anyone have any comments on this, it's concerning to say the least. Many thanks 🌹

0 Kudos
jimbob9501
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Email security

Hello, I have had similar problems and found that 9 email addresses had be used on my webmail. Changed password and deleted the addresses from my account. It would appear these people were trying to get bank account details from companies. I did a clean up on my system but I now find that my emails have been blocked and I cannot access emails from my Outlook account and also cannot get in to my webmail tith thr message mailbox unavailable, Have not had any emails for 2 weeks
0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Email security

Hello jimbob9501

I am more than happy to take a look at this for you 
I will need to send you a private message to pass security 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great 
Regards     
Gareth_L