Menu
Highlighted
Harley1961
Joining in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Email for non customer

I'm not a Virgin Media customer but do need to find a contact email address to straighten out a mispayment from my bank to Virgin Media. Is there a CEO email that is monitored?
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: Email for non customer

The straight answer to your question is no. And even if there was the rules of the Forum forbid disclosure of third party information on the Forum. Contact details for VM are given in the "Contact us" link at the bottom of every VM web page.

-----------------------

Superuser 18/19.
Use Kudos to say thanks
Tick an answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
0 Kudos
chenks
Wise owl
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

@Harley1961 wrote:
I'm not a Virgin Media customer but do need to find a contact email address to straighten out a mispayment from my bank to Virgin Media. Is there a CEO email that is monitored?

that should be something you take up with your bank, not virgin.

0 Kudos
MissPasko
Knows their stuff
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Yes, if there was a DD taken from your bank account incorrectly (not even a customer must be incorrectly), your bank will refund you immediately and pass the information back to Virgin for their investigation.  No more worries for you.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Have we solved your issue? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer'
0 Kudos
Harley1961
Joining in
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Try contacting VM if you are not a customer,  not easy. There was an email address for last CEO but he left recently.

0 Kudos
Harley1961
Joining in
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

The bank have taken it up. Ongoing. But they state that I should also contact VM which I have tried to do. And still am,

0 Kudos
Harley1961
Joining in
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Thanks. It was my fault not the bank and don’t I know it. I selected VM rather than my Virgin ISA for some strange reason, I wasn’t even drunk.

0 Kudos
chenks
Wise owl
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

@Harley1961 wrote:

The bank have taken it up. Ongoing. But they state that I should also contact VM which I have tried to do. And still am,

they have mis-informed you then>
this is between you and your bank. if anyone needs to contact Virgin it will be your bank, not you.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

If you had told us the full story in the first place I would have given entirely different advice. Payments to VM go via an intermediary company called Virgin Media Payments Ltd. If they get a payment (like any other company) that they cannot allocate it goes into a suspense account and is left there until the confusion is sorted out. So write to VM Payments Ltd here:

Registered Address Media House Bartley Wood Business Park Hook Hampshire RG27 9UP

and explain what has happened and they will return the money to your account. You made a genuine mistake and VM Payments Ltd are not allowed to profit from that mistake.

-----------------------

Superuser 18/19.
Use Kudos to say thanks
Tick an answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.