Menu
Unimpressed2
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

EE V Virgin Mobile

So after 18 years with EE (previously Orange) it made financial sense to move my mobile services to Virgin as part of a bundle. I've a feeling I'll regret it.

Rung EE to get my PAC code. Got through immediately and all dealt with within 30 seconds. 

I've now been on hold with Virgin for 40 minutes and will have to give up shortly as I'm off out. 

I can't do the transfer online as it looks like my security question was set up incorrectly so can't register an online account. 

VM services are great when they work but life is too short to deal with these ridiculous waits when I do need to speak to somebody. 12 months and I'm out!! 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: EE V Virgin Mobile

Hi Unimpressed2,

Thank you for reaching out to us, I am sorry to hear that you haven't been able to speak to a member of our team to arrange a number port.

I would like to invite you into a private chat so I can look into this for you, I will send you an invite shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept

Kind regards

Paul.

Unimpressed2
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks. It's been sorted now after over an hour on hold 😞

Still can't register an account though as my security question answer is incorrect

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to us Unimpressed2,

Your security questions is generally the password you have given over the phone when you set your account up. It has to be exact so please try upper and lower case letters.

Kind regards Jodi.

0 Kudos
teabag
Superstar
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

The security question/answer for Broardband account will not work for setting up mobile account.

When taking out a Oomph bundle, setting up security for mobile side is usually forgotten - so it's either get an offer from one of the Forum Team here to set one up for you, or ring 150 and speak to the dedicated Oomph team to set one up 😞

---------------------------------------------------------------
BB 200 - Hub 3, Phone Talk w/ends, Mobile Sim only. Customer since 1993.
0 Kudos