cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does VM delete complaints on this website?

ajos1
On our wavelength

Does VM delete complaints on this website?

I just posted a complaint.. and it has disappeared.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

No

Looking it seems you posted the same thing 3 times. But I can see one of your posts regarding leaving in November 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

No

Looking it seems you posted the same thing 3 times. But I can see one of your posts regarding leaving in November 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

ajos1
On our wavelength

Many thanks for the reply.

Apologies.. I did not mean to double post..

But the first one did NOT appear... and now it has suddenly re-appeared out of nowhere..

I would deleted/empty the first one.. but that option has disappeared.

No they don’t delete embarrassing or less than complimentary posts, which is a good thing otherwise I would have been banned ages ago!

Are you familiar with Hanlon’s Razor, ie "never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity"

or on this case, badly coded website……

Ys, they do!!

Same person moved all my... completely polite but competly true comments from one thread, to a complete sperate one!

Purely because I was being honest about a problem I havee had for 2 months and still not fixed. And was telling this person exactly what would happen, so they removed all my comments!!

lets see if they move this?

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@iannai69 Not deleted just moved to the correct forum area:

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Managing-Your-Account-Cable/Re-Netflix-not-loading/m-p/5060088

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs

I was responding to someones post with the title "Netflix Not Loading"... why move it in the 1st place and make another one!! No logic but thats about rght for VM