Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disney +, Discovery +, Apple tv +

Royalbeech
Superfast
8 REPLIES 8

stevemorgan
Superfast

Anything on that site can really be taken with a pinch of salt.

Vague to say the least.

@stevemorgan wrote:

Anything on that site can really be taken with a pinch of salt.

Vague to say the least.

I would disagree with that comment. 

Also check this out.

https://mediaboyblog.blogspot.com/2021/08/exclusive-media-boy-sources-confirmed.html?m=1

I believe that both Disney+ and Apple TV+ are not available on any set-top box in any country, so I'll be surprised if a deal with VM is anounced any time soon.

--
Hub 5, TP-Link TL-SG108S 8-port gigabit switch, 360
My Broadband Ping - Roger's VM hub 5 broadband connection

@Roger_Gooner wrote:

I believe that both Disney+ and Apple TV+ are not available on any set-top box in any country, so I'll be surprised if a deal with VM is anounced any time soon.

Sorry but sky Q has Disney + with integration. 

The site looks so professionally managed and formatted that it must be true!!

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi

Incorrect information and defensive about Virgin again. Do you work for them or are you just here to defend this company, for no apparent reason?

@happyrobot wrote:

Incorrect information and defensive about Virgin again. Do you work for them or are you just here to defend this company, for no apparent reason?

to whom are you referring to?

@happyrobot wrote:

Show me other wise?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi