cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Digital blocking on playback

Moodaz28
Joining in

When I watch recordings I always get digital blocking and freezing but don't get it when I watch it live ??? 

Please help 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

How about when you pause live TV and watch it slightly delayed? That's also a recording and uses your hard drive in exactly the same way.

If that also plays up, then your box has hard drive problems and will need to be replaced. You've posted in the community natter section which isn't generally monitored by staff, so you'll need to call in to VM to report this - 150 from a VM phone or 0345 4541111 from any other phone.

If you can confirm which type of box you have - check on this page if you're not sure - we can move your post to the TV section of the forum (please don't create a new, duplicate post) and that will also give you the option of waiting a few days for staff to respond.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

How about when you pause live TV and watch it slightly delayed? That's also a recording and uses your hard drive in exactly the same way.

If that also plays up, then your box has hard drive problems and will need to be replaced. You've posted in the community natter section which isn't generally monitored by staff, so you'll need to call in to VM to report this - 150 from a VM phone or 0345 4541111 from any other phone.

If you can confirm which type of box you have - check on this page if you're not sure - we can move your post to the TV section of the forum (please don't create a new, duplicate post) and that will also give you the option of waiting a few days for staff to respond.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks