Menu
ssharpie66
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Damaged Property

When the engineer came last week to install my box and broadband he marked my walls and I having to redecorate. Am I entitled to anything to cover the cost
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Damaged Property

Hi HI ssharpie66

Thanks for the PM Smiley Happy

I have the details which is fab.

Can you message me again with the photos you had so I can pop them to the area managers too to make sure they can see the reason for the complaint?

Kind regards.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos

All Replies
Tudor
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I hope you took photos of the damage and got the engineer to admit he did it. Also you should have had something to sign of the job and made notes about the damage. 

I have found that with any contractors working in my home they need watching like a hawk and tea and biscuits usually get a much better job done.

There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't
0 Kudos
ssharpie66
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I have taken photos. He never admitted he did it but its quite obvious he marked my walls. I don't know who I need to call or e-mail about it. I hadn't noticed when I signed the paperwork.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

HI ssharpie66

Thanks for getting in touch on the community and welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I am sorry to hear your property has had marks left by the hands of the engineer when they were installing.

For us to raise this for you can you pop back to me on the PM I've sent you with the information I have requested and copies of the pictures you have taken.

That would be great!

You can find this on the top right hand side of the forums in the envelope Smiley Happy

Cheers and speak soon!

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi HI ssharpie66

Thanks for the PM Smiley Happy

I have the details which is fab.

Can you message me again with the photos you had so I can pop them to the area managers too to make sure they can see the reason for the complaint?

Kind regards.

Karen_A
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi ssharpie66

In order to attach pictures to your PM

If you open a PM and click on the photos icon image you should be able to upload these Smiley Happy

Let us know how this goes.

Karen_A
Forum Team

0 Kudos
ssharpie66
Joining in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

1512909026048-1383956043.jpg1512909119308-1500022215.jpg   

These are the photos

sadie

0 Kudos