Menu
Denc2410
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Damage to fence

You’ve contracted companies to lay cable in my street (KY11 4HG) and my fence has been broken by your contractors this morning). They didn’t bother letting me know that they’d broke the fence. Who do I contact to get you to repair the damage caused? I have CCTV. 

0 Kudos
Roger_Gooner
Community elder
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Damage to fence

Can you post some photos?

--
Hub 3.0, TP-Link Archer C8, TP-Link TL-SG1008D 8-port gigabit switch, V6
My Broadband Ping - Roger's VM Broadband Connection
0 Kudos
Denc2410
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Are you a Virgin employee?

0 Kudos
chenks
Wise owl
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

@Denc2410 wrote:

this is a community based forum, vast majority of posts are by community members.
a virgin rep will get round to reponding evnetually, but will ask the same question about providing evidential photos.

however, my advice would be, assuming the contractors are still on-site, is to raise with them directly in the first instance.

0 Kudos
Denc2410
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

@chenks wrote:

@Denc2410 wrote:

this is a community based forum, vast majority of posts are by community members.
a virgin rep will get round to reponding evnetually, but will ask the same question about providing evidential photos.

however, my advice would be, assuming the contractors are still on-site, is to raise with them directly in the first instance.

Unfortunately I can’t go round the streets looking for them as I was in an accident and an not mobile. Thanks for the info, I wasn’t sure. I’ll maybe call virgin instead. 

0 Kudos
chenks
Wise owl
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

@Denc2410 wrote:
Unfortunately I can’t go round the streets looking for them as I was in an accident and an not mobile. Thanks for the info, I wasn’t sure. I’ll maybe call virgin instead. 

even if you call (which is unlikely you'll get anywhere with anyway), they'll still ask for some evidence.
if you post it here then when virgin do pick it up there won't be any delay in having to ask for it.
they aren't just going to take your word for it, you will need to provide some evidence.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi, Denc2410.

Sorry to hear of this.

I'll pop you a quick PM so I can get some details.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos