Menu
bhota
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Contract Renewal

Ive been a loyal Virgin Media customer for over 15 years now, was paying £23 a month at first but gradually going up very often, last bill was £28 (March 2019) and now want to charge me for next month £35 ( saying my discount had ended). But my contract is virtually  coming to an end, rang VM today to see if i could get a better deal for staying and being a loyal customer. They offered me £29 monthly charge and said thats the best they can do. So i decided to cancel after the 28 day notice that you have to give them.

Saw on website that they are offering the same bundle that i currently have to new customers for £27, which is  a slap in the face, my question is where is the loyalty to existing customers? So have decided with different provider such as Vodafone (fibre) £21pm or Plusnet (fibre) £23.99pm due to im not a heavy internet user and the speeds these 2 companies provide will be more than adequate for my needs. I

In a business you need to take care of your loyal customers because its these loyal customers that tell their friends and families what good deal you can get with Virgin ( but not in this case).

Very disappointed in their treatment of existing customers.

0 Kudos
shawty1984
Rising star
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Contract Renewal

@bhota wrote:

Ive been a loyal Virgin Media customer for over 15 years now, was paying £23 a month at first but gradually going up very often, last bill was £28 (March 2019) and now want to charge me for next month £35 ( saying my discount had ended). But my contract is virtually  coming to an end, rang VM today to see if i could get a better deal for staying and being a loyal customer. They offered me £29 monthly charge and said thats the best they can do. So i decided to cancel after the 28 day notice that you have to give them.

Saw on website that they are offering the same bundle that i currently have to new customers for £27, which is  a slap in the face, my question is where is the loyalty to existing customers? So have decided with different provider such as Vodafone (fibre) £21pm or Plusnet (fibre) £23.99pm due to im not a heavy internet user and the speeds these 2 companies provide will be more than adequate for my needs. I

In a business you need to take care of your loyal customers because its these loyal customers that tell their friends and families what good deal you can get with Virgin ( but not in this case).

Very disappointed in their treatment of existing customers.

It's also these loyal customers that move straight to another company to get something cheaper. The prices you got for Vodafone and Plusnet, are they new customer offers?