Menu
Jackthehat1
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Congratulations virgin, for the worst experience ever

Shocking, from start to finish, and all in less than ten days, now canceled, vermin media they should be called, liars, arrogant manipulative, they just don't give a **bleep** for any of us, was offered an oooomph deal, with mobile phone sim, TV and phone line, £29 a month, i have a letter here as proof, when i asked for this package, Vernon Lucker said he couldn't do it, it would cost an extra £8 for the sim, and it clearly says it's all in, sent him proof, and said it was misleading, he didn't care, so we went for M100, TV and Phone, turns out, it was TV, Phone, and M50, another lie, phoned up today as my password didn't work, the bill was in the wrong name, and it wouldn't setup my ebilling, they said it would cost me £20 to change the name, even though it was their mistake, the women very arrogant, told me there was nothing i could do about it, i laughed to myself, told her i was still on the cooling off period, just as arrogant, she said, do you want to cancel it, i said yes, she said it's been canceled, but i still have to pay for 30 days?? not sure if this is true? or it's been canceled?? i'll be ringing them awful anti customer service to double check, totally vile people to deal with, maybe they have to deal with the lies, and the backfire from the sales team taking advantage of people, disgusting customer service.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Congratulations virgin, for the worst experience ever

Hi Jackthehat1,

Thank you for your post. I'm sorry to hear about this. 

Did you receive any confirmation to advise the account has been cancelled?

^Martin

0 Kudos
Jackthehat1
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Martin, she said that she was going to send it through, i'm still waiting? and gave her my email address again, incase she didn't have it, even though i am still in my cooling off period, do i still have to keep and pay for a whole month? thanks 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Okay, what I will do is private message you so I can take a look into this. 

^Martin

Jackthehat1
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi no I haven't I assumed when you said it would be done it was done I rang and spoke to a women she said it would be cancelled too I have her on my phone recording saying this so if it's not please do it you said you were I have all the proof on here and recorded phone calls she also said I don't need to pay anything I will be ringing again today thanks 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jackthehat1
I am more than happy to take a look at this for you 
I will need to send you a private message to pass security 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great 
Regards     
Gareth_L

0 Kudos