cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Catv cover

Jackhannah
Joining in

Hi. For Hampshire Council to give permission for a dropped kerb to my property I need to get catv cover moved. How do I do this and how much is it going to cost please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

This same question was asked a couple of weeks ago on this same board, and a few previous threads were linked as answers... here 

I believe the usual rule of thumb is that VM will charge £240 for a survey, after which the costs of making the changes - and the viability of said works - can be discussed.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

This same question was asked a couple of weeks ago on this same board, and a few previous threads were linked as answers... here 

I believe the usual rule of thumb is that VM will charge £240 for a survey, after which the costs of making the changes - and the viability of said works - can be discussed.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thank you for your answer. I understand that it will cost me for survey but any idea how much work will be? Anyone had it done? Thank you😊