cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel contract

PI
On our wavelength

What's the best way to cancel contract telephone call or in writing? 

I'm cancelling my contact after many years enough is enough.  There's so many deals out there with new providers and better customer service. Virgin do nothing to retain loyal customers and customer service is shocking of late. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Andrew-G
Alessandro Volta

Try calling, see if they can sort it out without interminable delays, being transferred to equally useless agents, disconnecting the call, or giving you a long winded retentions pitch.  VM's track record across those is very mixed of late, if your phone attempt is unsuccessful or you just want the minimum hassle then cancel by (recorded) post.

For about ten minutes last week VM offered the ability to cancel services by text message, but that very quickly disappeared for reasons I'll let you guess at.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Andrew-G
Alessandro Volta

Try calling, see if they can sort it out without interminable delays, being transferred to equally useless agents, disconnecting the call, or giving you a long winded retentions pitch.  VM's track record across those is very mixed of late, if your phone attempt is unsuccessful or you just want the minimum hassle then cancel by (recorded) post.

For about ten minutes last week VM offered the ability to cancel services by text message, but that very quickly disappeared for reasons I'll let you guess at.

PI
On our wavelength

Thank you for your information.

I sense your frustration and disappointment with Virgin, I know the feeling only too well. 

Disgraceful practices and customer service.