Menu
Marly167
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Call me

My question is simple .if I said to you mobile was destroyed and do not have mobile just now  . Why would a company like virgin keep calling It

0 Kudos
Andrew-G
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Call me

That's sounds like a French philosopher's question, to which the obvious answer would be "If the mobile has been destroyed, how do you know they keep calling it?"

But, if you'll excuse my self indulgent humour, you've presumably bust your phone, what do you now want to happen?  Forum staff can help with the problem, but only if you explain what that is.  Are you seeking to cancel a contract, to claim on insurance, change your contact number, or get a new SIM card or whatever?  

Any personal details (eg phone numbers) can be given to staff members by private message, but if you can elaborate what you want first, then they'll pick up your post and advise.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

if you have damaged your phone then the sim card could have been put in another phone. If they keep calling it and you know its working i would expect and they will know the phone is on and working
0 Kudos
Andrew-G
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

@AnonymousI take it you breezed past the words "and do not have mobile just now" ?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

no I read it but VM staff wouldn't know that. So they would still try and call.

But without a sim in the mobile how does the Op know VM are calling it 🙂
0 Kudos
Marly167
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

In answer to anonymous they send me emails and letters saying they tried to reach me and did not . I take it they are calling the phone

0 Kudos